NAB Classic Banking debit card is one of the most convenient banking in Australia. Most Australians opt for this card due to the wide range of benefits it offers. The transaction fees involved when using this card are quite low when compared to other credit cards.
Opening a NAB banking account is fast since there are only a few procedures involved. The applicant is required to fill in the application form and submit it to the account opening department for verification. The process is deemed successful upon the verification and validation of the information provided. Once the account has been set up, the customer can start to transact immediately and can even order for the processing of the NAB visa credit cards and NAB Classic Banking debit card.
With a NAB Classic Banking debit card, the customer is entitled to all the privileges associated with it. This card is for everyone who likes to transact at any time of the day regardless of the location. Since there are no limitations on the minimum amount that can be deposited every month, cardholders are in control of their accounts, giving them the freedom to transact freely.
NAB Classic Banking debit card is more preferred over other credit card options due to the following:
- Lack of monthly account service, which is usually $5 with other banks.
- There are no minimum monthly deposits
- There is no overcharge even if you choose to withdraw all funds in your account
- There are no charges for all ATM withdrawals across Australia
- Most online shopping centers accept payments made via NAB Classic Banking debit card
- Availability of more than 7,000 NAB ATMs across Australia
- Integration of the internet and mobile banking makes it easier for customers to access their accounts regardless of their location.
- Offers various types of loans such as home, personal and insurance at reasonable interest rates
- The amount of loan to be awarded is determined by several factors such as savings, earnings, age and many more
Considering such privileges, it would be difficult for one to turn down the opportunity to request the processing of this card.
Cons of NAB Classic Banking debit card
- Non-NAB ATM withdrawals attract a fee over $5
- Only permanent Australian residents are allowed to apply online, and they must be at least 16 years of age
- An applicant must present a passport or a copy of a driver’s license during the account opening