What to/Not to Bring
Bring with you…
• Your tickets.
• Valid photo ID. Please refer to the ID section on the website regarding valid forms of ID.
• Enough cash to get you through the day.
• Protection from the sun (hat, sunscreen).
• If it looks like it’s going to rain, appropriate clothing. No umbrellas.
• Some warm clothing as it gets chilly after dark.
• Comfy enclosed shoes (thongs are great, but you may want to give your feet a break).
• Camping patrons – feel free to bring camping chairs, but they’ll just have to stay in the camp grounds only. You can’t take them into the festival.
• A good festival vibe.
Leave at home…
• Alcohol or any illicit substances (you risk being ejected immediately and without refund).
• Dangerous and, quite frankly, uncool behaviour like moshing, climbing, crowd surfing or stage diving (don’t risk being ejected from the festival).
• Any unsealed bottles.
• Glass vessels or containers.
• Crates and umbrellas.
• Anything that may be used as a weapon.
• Animals (although guide dogs are permitted).